alnialni~huhuliuying 一个来自比利时的请求 2013年06月27日20:29:54 星期四

Hello friendly people all over China. I’m Pj from Belgium (the chocolate country :) ) and will be in China city from 20/07 until 30/08.  It would be super to get into the Chinese culture by doing activities together, exchange ideas and have cool conversations. I speak Dutch, French and English at a very proficient level and basic Mandarin from my 5 month stay at Fudan where I studied 经济学 (in english ;)). I'm looking for a language exchange partner. I could teach you English and/or French and you could do the same for Mandarin?


If you are passionate about travelling, doing sports, meeting people, technology, languages, entrepreneurship and so much more -> feel free to email me at pjmuller@gmail.com. Belgian people are known to be kind and hospitable, I’ll do my very best to keep that reputation up ;). Who knows.. I might even have some chocolate for you ;p.


======我是分割线==================================

此君是我的一个比利时朋友,以上是他的自我介绍,11年来复旦有过一个短期交流。这次他来中国会呆一个半月,想深入体验中国的生活。楼主暑假要比较忙,没法接待他。如果你有兴趣在7/20到8/30接待他几天的话,不妨和楼主联系,回复本贴或者email楼主(10300180019@fudan.edu.cn)都可以。

==================================================

关于此君,如果你们想更了解的话,他是鲁汶大学07级的毕业生,程序猿,又兼修了经济学,在港中大和复旦混过一两年,讲四国语言,母语是法语和荷语,英语不错,中文较渣。天主教徒但不虔诚,见识较广,世界各地都兜过,滑雪专家,爱吃肉包子。

--

※ 来源:·日月光华 bbs.fudan.edu.cn·HTTP [FROM: 2001:da8:8001:8000::1:*]